Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Life so far..

I feel like I need to take a 4-day-long nap. Life is busy. A little too busy. On the other hand....I have so much to be grateful for. For example:
 My girl, Sierra:)

My British BFF, Lisa Marie Potter

My little Z-master:)

My main girl, Kippy

Ellie aka Ellie- Bo- Bellie




 SISTAS

 ooo who's that ;)




Chandler Heights Laurels
THE Macy Hales
 
 
 
 
 
See what I'm talking about?



It's almost 2015, which is really exciting!  I have so many things to look forward to in the upcoming year..like graduation, college, singles ward, and hopefully starting fresh. A new life. A new life as an adult. Heck ya!

Looking back at 2014 though, it was a rough year. Grandpa passed away, struggled in school and then switched schools, new church calling, new friends, new job, and trying to fit everything into one jumbled, crazy schedule.

But, I have nothing to complain about. Life's good. Life's hard. But I wouldn't trade it for anything.


Grizzly Bear OUT!!

P.S. I love blogging:)




1 comment: