Sunday, December 7, 2014

Here we go...

Yes. Kristine Pickett is now a blogger. I've always wanted to start a blog because I'm not very good at writing in a journal, so hopefully this is an alternative that I can keep up on. I've never been a good reader or writer but the thought of it is nice, so why not? Anyways... how about I make this first post a little "All About Me"

-I am currently a Senior in high school, and yes, I'm counting down the days till I graduate.
-I have always been obsessed with horses and finally have two of my own, Kip and Sierra.
-I love the Gospel. Simple as that.
-Have 2 sisters- Nichole (19) and Zoe(13)
-I compete in rodeos (barrel racing, pole bending, and goat tying).
-Farm manager and animal caretaker on the Pickett Farm.
-I've worked at In N Out for almost a year now.
-I've always wanted to become a Rodeo Queen or a professional dancer.
-When I graduate I hope to become a graphic designer or a veterinarian.
-I've always wanted to be famous for something just so I can be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars and dance with Derek Hough!
-I've always loved kids and being around them makes me so happy.
-I'm the Laurel President in my ward and I love my calling. It's not easy at times, but it's such a blessing in my life.
-I love cheesecake.
-I will marry Derek Hough one day
-Videography and Photography are my passions
-I'm not very good at keeping my room clean all the time.
-I love Panda Express, Chick fil a, Taco Bell, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream pints.
-Christmas is my favorite holiday.
-My best friend is a horse. (don't laugh)
-My nickname is Grizzly Bear and I'm proud of it.
-My older sister, Nichole, my mother, and Lisa Marie Potter are my biggest inspirations.
-T-shirts and sweatpants are my go-to outfit.
- I'm a hard worker. Trust me. I can lift a bale of hey with one arm. It's pretty impressive.
-I'm livin' up that single life because I'm a strong independent woman who don't need no man...for now....
-My favorite movie is Mulan or Safe Haven
-I lost my grandpa earlier this year in an unexpected bike accident and it's been really tough on my family. We miss him. He treated his granddaughter's like princesses. He was truly the best example to me and he loved the gospel so much and I know we will see him again someday.
-I'm the most crazy, weird, sensitive, sympathetic, trustworthy, and caring person. And i'm excited to start this blog and share my life with you.

This is gonna be fun. I can feel it.

K. Grizz OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment